|"And The Winner Is"|
|Season 1, Episode 36|
|Directed by:||Frédéric Martin|
|Written by:||Anetta Zucchi, Sylvie Barro, Eddy Fluchon|
"Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy"
After being sentenced to detention by Principal Ponzi, Spencer attempts to sneak into the Fame Awards to be awarded at the show.
Beverly Beverly Height's Fame Award ceremony is being held while Spencer is cooped up in detention due to Billy's antics. The two sneak out of detention to attend the show while keeping Ponzi as distracted as possible.
- Stan Wineyhausen is possibly based off of visual effects creator Ray Harryhausen. This can be theorised due to how other characters in the series based of actual people have slightly similar names, such as Miss Blah Blah; which could most likely be a reference to popstar Lady Gaga.
- It is the 36th episode to air in the series.
- This episode was released on September 8th, 2013.
- This episode was directed by Frédéric Martin and written by Anetta Zucchi, Sylvie Barro, and Eddy Fluchon.
- Miss Blah Blah, Billy's rival, makes her first appearance in this episode. She also appears in Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.